|
|
|
Sunday, June 12, 2005 After 4 days of rest (& fun)...it's time to prepare for the new start at the new work place...New faces, new desk, new colleagues, new bosses and new tasks. I hope I can take it all in. Well, no worries, the super friendly fully charged QM will make it thru... *beams* Come to think of it, I've got friends in my last 2 jobs...so now, starting out in a totally new environment suddenly sounds challenging. Reminds me of my first job. Hmm, if I can do it when I was 21, I can do it now too. Yes I can...Yes I can..hahaha... So much about that, let's see what I've done while 'resting'...caught Madagascar, went for a dim sum buffet, ate yummy Parklane wanton mee, Rochor Beancurd, and oh, banged someone's car... ....Yes I did. I was in a parked in a parallel lot and was about to move out when my laziness got the better of me ...I did not reverse a 2nd time before moving out. It was a slight 'injury'...just some scratches and I had to compensate the guy. What shitty luck...Anyway, although it's all behind me, I learnt my lesson not to be over confident. I think I traumatised my hubby...haha. Sorry my dear.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |